BARRIER ENT drapes
Specially designed for ear, nose and throat surgeries
BARRIER® ENT drapes support infection control and operating room efficiency.
Procedure-specific designs for different head and neck surgeries mean the drapes can be quickly applied – which is particularly important for short procedures.
All our drapes provide effective fluid control for a dry working area.
- Wide range with different designs and features to suit different procedures
- Impermeable material to prevent strikethrough and help protect against infection
- Optimal folding for aseptic application, easy for one person to drape
- Effective absorption helps to maintain a dry working area
- Our drapes can be included in Mölnlycke® Procedure Packs to support operating room efficiency
Further product information
When to use BARRIER ENT drapes
- Ear surgery
- Nasal surgery
- Oral surgery
How to use BARRIER head drape
Watch how to use sterile single drape 826900, sterile set 696940 and Mölnlycke Procedure Pack component 988269.
Mölnlycke procedure packs
Increase efficiency in the operating room with surgical procedure packs. You can customise sterile packs to include all the single-use equipment surgical teams need for specific procedures.
Discover the BARRIER® range of staff clothing – a wide range of protective clothing for the safety and comfort of healthcare professionals and patients.
Biogel surgical gloves:
Discover the proven quality of Biogel® surgical gloves – reliable protection for your hands with best-in-class perforation detection and improved tactile sensitivity and less hand fatigue .