BARRIER general abdominal surgery drapes
Wide variety of procedure-specific, all-in-one designs and split sheet solutions
BARRIER® drapes for general and abdominal surgery provide efficient and effective infection control.
We offer a range of solutions to suit different types of major abdominal and minor abdominal surgery.
BARRIER general abdominal drapes are made of impermeable materials and offer effective fluid control for a dry working area.
- Wide range of procedure-specific designs with different aperture sizes and features
- Drapes for both supine and lithotomy positions
- Integrated tube holders for an organised working area
- Impermeable materials help prevent microbial transfer and protect the patient
- Our drapes can be included in Mölnlycke® Procedure Packs to support operating room efficiency
Further product information
When to use BARRIER general abdominal surgery drapes
Main designs of BARRIER general abdominal surgery:
- Abdominal laparoscopy
- Abdominal perineal resection
- Breast biopsy
- Major abdominal
- Minor abdominal
- Varicose veins, unilateral and bilateral
How to use BARRIER general abdominal surgery drapes
Watch how to use BARRIER Flex universal set 66010, BARRIER Flex OP sheets and towels 66001, 66002 and 66003, Mölnlycke Procedure Pack components 76001, 76002 and 76003.
BARRIER laparoscopy drapes
Intervention-specific drapes for operating room efficiency
Mölnlycke procedure packs
Increase efficiency in the operating room with surgical procedure packs. You can customise sterile packs to include all the single-use equipment surgical teams need for specific procedures.
Discover the BARRIER® range of staff clothing – a wide range of protective clothing for the safety and comfort of healthcare professionals and patients.
Biogel surgical gloves:
Discover the proven quality of Biogel® surgical gloves – reliable protection for your hands with best-in-class perforation detection and improved tactile sensitivity and less hand fatigue .