BARRIER gynaecology drapes
Wide range of designs with effective fluid handing
BARRIER® drapes for gynaecological surgery support patient safety with effective and efficient infection control.
Made from a impermeable material, BARRIER drapes help to prevent microbial transfer. Where necessary, our drapes have integrated fluid collection pouches and high absorbency for a dry working area.
We offer wide range of procedure-specific drapes, ensuring that draping is as quick and easy as possible to save time for OR efficiency.
- Wide range of drapes and sets with different features to meet different needs
- Leggings may be integrated, separate or extra-large with transparent sides for visibility
- Integrated collection pouches and absorbent working area manage fluid where needed
- All-in-one solutions are easy to drape for one person
- Our drapes can be included in Mölnlycke® Procedure Packs to support operating room efficiency
Further product information
When to use BARRIER gynaecology drapes
Main designs of BARRIER gynaecology drapes:
- Abdominal gynaecology
- Abdominal hysterectomy
- Anterior posterior repair
- D&C (dilation and curettage)
- Laparoscopic procedures
- LAVH (laparoscopic-assisted vaginal hysterectomy)
- Major vaginal
- Minor vaginal
- Vaginal hysterectomy
How to use BARRIER gynaecology drapes
Watch how to use lithotomy drape: sterile single drape 61000, sterile set 61010, 61021, Mölnlycke Procedure Pack component 71000.
Mölnlycke procedure packs
Increase efficiency in the operating room with surgical procedure packs. You can customise sterile packs to include all the single-use equipment surgical teams need for specific procedures.
Discover the BARRIER® range of staff clothing – a wide range of protective clothing for the safety and comfort of healthcare professionals and patients.
Biogel surgical gloves:
Discover the proven quality of Biogel® surgical gloves – reliable protection for your hands with best-in-class perforation detection and improved tactile sensitivity and less hand fatigue .