BARRIER neurosurgery drapes
Procedure-specific drape with integrated incise film
BARRIER® drapes for neurosurgery are designed for efficient infection control.
The drape includes an integrated collection pouch with a filter and drain port to handle fluid effectively and help maintain a dry working area.
- Integrated incise film
- Effective absorption and fluid control support a dry working area
- Impermeable materials to help protect against microbial transfer
- All-in-one solutions allow for easy and efficient draping by one person
- Our drapes can be included in Mölnlycke® Procedure Packs to support operating room efficiency
Further product information
When to use BARRIER neurosurgery drapes
- Anterior posterior cervical disc
- Burr hole
- Carpal tunnel release
- Spinal procedures
How to use BARRIER neurosurgery drapes
Draping instructions for BARRIER neuro drapes: sterile single drape 888342, sterile sets 888142 and 888242, Mölnlycke Procedure Tray component 965524.
Mölnlycke procedure packs
Increase efficiency in the operating room with surgical procedure packs. You can customise sterile packs to include all the single-use equipment surgical teams need for specific procedures.
Discover the BARRIER® range of staff clothing – a wide range of protective clothing for the safety and comfort of healthcare professionals and patients.
Biogel surgical gloves:
Discover the proven quality of Biogel® surgical gloves – reliable protection for your hands with best-in-class perforation detection and improved tactile sensitivity and less hand fatigue .