BARRIER surgical gown Classic Urology
Designed to keep you comfortable and protected during seated surgery
BARRIER® surgical gown Classic Urology is specially designed for seated surgery. It’s impermeable from the chest down and has reinforced sleeves for extra protection against fluids.
The gown is made from a soft, comfortable nonwoven material, with shoulder pleats for ease of movement and a non-overlapping back for thermal comfort. Forward-facing, long sleeves are designed to fit your natural working position and reduce the risk of glove sliding.
- Ergonomic design to enhance your mobility and keep you comfortable during surgery.
- Impermeable material suited to procedures with high fluid levels
- Protection against fluids and strike-through
- Complies with both EN13795
- Our gowns can be included in Mölnlycke® Procedure Packs to support OR efficiency
Further product information
How to use BARRIER® surgical gowns
Watch our donning guide.
BARRIER surgical gown Classic
Soft, breathable comfort and ease of movement in the OR
BARRIER surgical gown Fluid Protection Plus
Lightweight comfort with complete resistance to fluids
BARRIER surgical gown Primary
Comfortable, fluid-repellent gown offering ease of movement
BARRIER surgical gown Ultimate
Advanced protection coupled with ultimate comfort for even the most challenging procedures
BARRIER surgical gown Universal
High protection for all-round use with a functional design