Soft-feel surgical underglove
Biogel Eclipse Indicator Underglove
Supple natural rubber latex surgical indicator underglove
Biogel Eclipse Indicator Underglove is 30% softer than standard Biogel surgical gloves in natural rubber latex. This curved-finger design creates a comfortable supple feel – with the inherent strength and elasticity of natural rubber latex – for the extra fingertip sensitivity and dexterity you need during surgery.
The Eclipse Indicator Underglove is designed for you to wear as the inner layer when double-gloving with a Biogel Eclipse overglove to create a Puncture Indication System – for a clear, fast and large puncture alert
It’s recommended for all general surgeries.
- Softer than regular natural rubber latex gloves, for supple feel and sensitivity
- Proven to detect up to 97% of punctures
- A Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indication
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are 3.5 times more likely to fail than Biogel gloves
- Every glove (100%) is air-inflation tested for holes and visually inspected for quality before dispatch
Further product information
How to use Biogel Eclipse Indicator Underglove
Watch these helpful videos on the correct techniques for donning double-gloves. You can see the different donning methods for using open donning, or closed donning – either with cuffs extended over hands, or cuffs in the hands. You can also learn how to change a contaminated glove while scrubbed.
Assisted technique and how to change a contaminated glove
See detailed instructions for how to perform assisted donning with double-gloves, using the simple plunge method. This video also shows how to change a contaminated glove while you’re still scrubbed.